Monday, December 16, 2013

Ephemer-what?

Yes, it's true, Hali and I are still on course of our goal--> selling one thing per week. Last week we sold several declutterables: a small aquarium, 8 cans of sterno, a bag of feathers, a cookie press.

As I read through the wanted section of Craigslist, I came across a post for someone ISO(in search of) postcards, old photos, and ephemera.

I've got a box of postcards, boxes and boxes and boxes of old photos but I'm not sure I have any ephemera. Okay, I don't even know what ephemera is so I replied to this posting~ I've got postcards and old photos and might have ephemera down in the basement but can you give me a clue what ephemera is? I might be able to help. 

As I dug down through that box of postcards, I Found it!!-Eureka!!-Ephemera!! I've got ephemera!! I thumbed through this stack of ephemera and realized that I wasn't quite ready to get rid of that either. 

www.passportsandpostcards.com

Later that day, I went back to that wanted poster and fibbed, I looked all over for ephemera but couldn't find any. I'll keep my eyes open for it and let you know if I come across any. Sorry I couldn't help.

No comments:

Post a Comment