Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Go Pack Go!!!

When Hali and I SELL something we like to share the history of what it is we are selling and what the buyer is buying.
                            
 www.passportsandpostcards.com

We were given these T-shirts opening day at Lambeau Field last year. I never wore 'em. Why would I? I'm a lifelong Niner fan. I like Aaron Rogers and Packer fans all right but I've never had the need to wear these. Not my colors.

A month ago, as playoffs approached, I listed them on CL. Both $5. I'd renew the ad every week until it got down to $2 for both. No response. C'mon Man, the Packers are in the playoffs!

So this morning I listed them for FREE. Boy, was there a FREE surfer(someone who surfs the FREE ads) Craigslist bid wave. Replied back to the first responder and said I wanted a buck for both. He was over in 20 minutes. 

After retelling the story about these shirts, this Packer fan happily forked over a fiver, and was outa here. Go Pack Go!!!

Hali then reminded me that he gave me the $5 to shut up. Touché-->




No comments:

Post a Comment