Sunday, March 30, 2014

Fool For Thought

Ii It was a year ago April Fools Day that I published my first blog. Fluke? I don't think so. In that short year we've accomplished more than we anticipated and been very fortuitous in the process. I think perhaps with our trip to Ireland, rubbing elbows with the local folk, some of the "luck of the Irish" rubbed off on us. Maybe our good fortune continues and could be on track to launch as soon as next Fool's Day.

Hali asked me, is our "plan" foolish? I answered, we're foolish if we DON'T go for what inspires us. Just ask your friend Mark Twain(it's true, Hali has friended Mr. Twain on FB).


"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." Mark Twain

So, I have a thought. In honor of foolishness, I offer this small compilation of funny faces. 

Go ahead, your turn. Click on the mirror app on your phone or just do it in the privacy of your bathroom mirror and Go for it, be a fool, if only for the moment. You'll discover there's a little fool in all of us.

And like our Irish Spring of last year, any Spring is a good time for us to "sail away from safe harbor" and Go FoR It!



No comments:

Post a Comment